1. We believe that the scriptures are verbally inspired of God and inerrant, that they are of supreme and final authority in faith and life. (1 Peter 1:21; 2 Timothy 3:16)
2. We Believe in the Trinity of the Godhead, that is, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, co-equal and co-eternal, existing in three persons - three in one. (1 John 5:7; Matthew 28 19-20; 2 Corinthians 13:14). That God is the Eternal Father who made Heaven and earth; who upholds everything in them and likewise upholds and governs the saints by His Eternal Counsel and Providence and is, for the sake of Christ, His Son, our God and Father. (Matthew 11:25-28; Isaiah 63:16; John 1:1-3) That Christ is the only begotten Son of God and that we are children of God by adoption. (John 3:16; Hebrews 1:8) That the Holy Spirit is true and co-eternal God with the Father and the Son; that He is given to us to affect the work of salvation, to lead us into all truth and to comfort us and abide with us forever. (John 14:16; John 15:26).
3. We believe that Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God, in His incarnation was begotten by the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary, and that He is truly God and truly man. (John 1:14; Romans 1:3-4; Matthew 1:18).
4. We believe that man was originally created good and upright in the image and likeness of God, but by voluntary disobedience fell from his created estate and thereby totally lost all spiritual life, becoming dead in trespasses and sins subject to the power of the devil. (Genesis 1:26-31; Genesis 2:17 Genesis 3; Romans 5:12).
5. We believe in the reality and personality of Satan; that he is continually opposing the work of God with all his powers and that he will eventually be cast into the lake of fire in the final and complete triumph of Christ. (Matthew 4:1; 1 Peter 5:8; Job 1:6-7; Revelations 20:10).
6. We believe that our redemption has been accomplished by the blood of our Lord Jesus Christ, who was made to be sin and made a curse for us, dying on our room and stead, and that by faith in His substitutionary sacrifice we may have Eternal Life. (Romans 10:9; Ephesians 2:8-9; Ephesians 1:7; 2 Corinthians 5:21).
7. We believe in the bodily resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His ascension into Heaven to be the High Priest Advocate of the members of His Holy Body, the Church. (1 Peter 1:3-5; Romans 8:34; Acts 1:9).
8. We believe in the personal and visible return of our Lord Jesus Christ. (Acts 1:11; 1 Thessalonians 4:16; Zechariah 14:4).
9. We believe in the bodily resurrection of all men; those who have trusted in the Lord Jesus Christ for salvation to be associated with Him in Glory forever, and unbelievers to be summoned to the final judgment of the Great White Throne and cast into the fire to be punished with everlasting conscious punishment. (1 Corinthians 15:20-23; 2 Thessalonians 1:8-10; Revelations 20:11-15).
10. We believe that all who are saved should live in such a manner so as not to bring reproach upon their Saviour and Lord, and that separation from all religious apostasy, all sinful and worldly practices, pleasures, and associations is commanded by God. (Romans 12:1-2; 2 Corinthians 6 through 7:1; 1 John 2:15-16; 2 Timothy 3:1-5).
11. We believe that it is the obligation of the saved to witness by life and by word to the truths of the Holy Scriptures and to seek to proclaim the Gospel to all mankind. (Acts 1:8; Mark 16:15; Matthew 10:32)
12. We believe there are two ordinances set forth in the Scriptures:
a. Baptism - Go ye, therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. (Matthew 28:19)
b. The Lord's Supper - The Lord Jesus, the same night in which He was betrayed, took bread, and when He had given thanks He broke it and said: "Take eat, this is my body which is broken for you. This do in remembrance of me." After the same manner also He took the cup, when He had supped saying: "This cup is the New Testament in my blood. This do ye as oft as ye drink this cup, ye do show the Lord's death till He comes." (1 Corinthians 11:23-25)