Our church building is 95 years old, (corner stone dates 1875 to 1924), and was erected just before the Great Depression hit. The building has been updated and added unto over the years, In the late 1950's the Gym section was added on to the building giving us what is now the Family Fellowship room and the Gym. In the mid 1960's the what is now know as the memorial wing was added, giving us the entrance on Park Avenue, the Meeting room / Pastor's Study, the Nursery, and the Restrooms.
We now find ourselves in the midst of two major Capital Improvements,
1. The repair of the bell tower from years or water damage and leaks. At the March 17, 2019 Congregational meeting the congregation approved $14,000.00 to start repair to the tower.
2. Shortly after that meeting part of the trim was blown off of the south facing Stained Glass Window in the Sanctuary. Willet Hauser Architectural Glass has inspected the window and determined that the window needs to be removed from the building and historically restored. The cost of this restoration is approximately $60.000.